It is a perfect Valentine’s Day activity to practice identifying angle pairs, angle relationships, special angle pairs, and parallel lines cut by a transversal. You can use it also with 7th grade and just cross out angle pairs from the table that you don't want to use.
You are participating in a challenge and need to draw lines as instructed to create angles and catch hearts. You have to catch hearts to score points.
This activity covers:
- drawing perpendicular and parallel lines
- finding measures of angles & identifying angle pairs:
* adjacent angles
* complementary angles
* supplementary angles
* angles in a linear pair
* vertical angles
* congruent angles
**special angle pairs when two parallel lines are cut by a transversal:
* corresponding angles
* alternate interior angles
* alternate exterior angles
* same-side interior angles
* same-side exterior angles
This resource includes:
- The editable digital version in Google Slides™.
- The editable PowerPoint™ version.
- The printable version in PDF (color).
- The printable version in PDF (black & white).
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.