Maths Games & Literacy Games that supplement everyday programmes used in the classroom and at home and support the NZ Curriculum. Making learning fun one game at a time! Fun interactive maths & literacy boardgames for the classroom and at home.
This Game is focusing on-
- Numeracy – Year 1 Counting From one on Materials
- Recognising the number after (0-6)
What you need to play:
- 2 players
- coloured counters
- 1 dice
Suitable for A4 or A3 printing, laminate for longevity.
All games feature a list of what you need to play and instructions on how to play.
Making Learning Fun by-
- Communicating verbally,
- Taking turns,
- Enjoying interaction with others.
AND encourage children to-
- Consider the concept of rules
- Practice following rules
- Follow Directions
- Learn how to win—and lose—graciously!