This fun and engaging resource will help your students master their digraph sounds. Helping to make digraph practice easy for students and teachers, these no-prep worksheets include many options for identifying, reading, and writing words with the digraphs sh, ch, th, ph, wh, and kn.
Included in this resource are in both color and black and white print options. Students will practice identifying digraphs in words by various circling and writing tasks. An answer key is provided for each digraph activity to make it clear which digraph word the pictures are intended to represent.
Here are the types of digraph activities represented in this resource:
- Circle and write the matching digraph for each picture word.
- Circle the picture that matches the digraph.
- Circle the digraph that matches the picture.
- Write the missing digraph to complete the word.
- Circle and write the word with the correct digraph to match the picture.
Ideas for Use:
This resource would be a great addition to any K-1 classroom to support students in their practice of identifying digraphs and reading and writing digraph words. This resource can be used as:
- Morning Work
- Spiral Review
- Literacy Centers
- Quick Checks/Assessment
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
- Sight Word Whiz EDITABLE | 100 High-Frequency Words
- CVC Words Sort and Write | CVC Words Activities | Cut and Paste
Thank you for considering adding this resource to your teacher toolbox. Please be sure to check out Hustle and Heart in Elementary for more resources!
With hustle and heart,