Students will love exploring the parable of the good Samaritan with The Good Samaritan Activity Book. Featuring an easy-to-follow teacher lesson plan, fun puzzles, coloring pages, and worksheets, this Activity Book brings one of Yeshua's most famous parables to life. Scripture references for quick Bible verse look-up and an answer key for teachers make this Activity Book a must-have for any Bible class.
Includes 16 pages designed for 3rd through 6th graders. Very little teacher prep needed. Just print the activity sheets, and go!
What you'll get...
- Easy-to-use The Good Samaritan lesson plan that includes a lesson introduction, carefully written kid-friendly Bible story, key vocabulary review, Bible story comprehension questions, and 8-hands on activities to help students remember what they've learned
- Fun & engaging printable activity pages in PDF format (8.5" x 11")
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for educators
- A 6-step teacher lesson plan: Parable of the good Samaritan
- What’s the Word? Parable of the good Samaritan
- Bible quiz: Parable of the good Samaritan
- Bible word search puzzle: Parable of the good Samaritan
- Worksheet: The good Samaritan
- Critical thinking worksheet: The good Samaritan
- Bible puzzle: Who had compassion?
- Coloring page: Parable of the good Samaritan
- Creative writing: A test of compassion
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.