These black and white with brights multiplication facts strategy posters and practice pages will be valuable tools for math fact fluency in your upper elementary classroom. These print and go classroom décor and math resources can be used to teach multiples for 0-10.
- Print and laminate the posters, and you'll be ready to help your class become fluent with their multiplication facts. The detailed teacher's guide gives tips on how to use the different components as effective resources in your classroom, so it will be a fun easy to use, and a functional set of tools for you and your students.
- This activity includes:
-a teacher's guide
-22 multiplication posters (11 of each different poster option)
-square numbers poster
-multiplication facts page
-class data collection page
-22 multiplication practice pages (2 versions each of 0-10)
- This is a useful PRINT AND GO resource.
- This product supports Common Core Standards (CCSS) and TEKS
- Find me on my YouTube channel – Whimsical Teacher Tube, Facebook, Instagram, or my Whimsical Teacher Tube Homepage.
- This is a Whimsical Teacher Tube Teacher Store Product
All rights are reserved by, me, Kim Grove, the author.
You have permission to copy or digitize this for single classroom use only.
If you use it for public display, please make sure it is for promotional purposes ONLY.
Please, please, please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.