These boho sound spelling posters can replace your current word wall or alphabet wall in your elementary classroom. This classroom décor can be used to teach phonics and help your class with spelling.
- These sound spelling cards are organized with the letters and sounds of the alphabet, including things like r-controlled vowels, digraphs, clearly labeled long vowels, and more.
- Print laminate, and you'll be ready to sound out words with your class. The detailed teacher's guide give tips on how to use this as effective resources in your classroom, so it will be a fun easy to use, functional tool for you and your students.
- This activity includes:
-a teacher's guide
This teacher's guide gives ideas for prep, use, and teacher tips.
-45 pages of sound spelling cards
Each card has the letter or letters, an example word, a cute picture to go with the example word, and ways to spell the sound. Vowels are in pink, and consonants are in blue.
- This is a useful PRINT AND GO resource.
- This product supports Common Core Standards (CCSS) and TEKS
- Find me on my YouTube channel – Whimsical Teacher Tube, Facebook, Instagram, or my Whimsical Teacher Tube Homepage.
- This is a Whimsical Teacher Tube Teacher Store Product
All rights are reserved by, me, Kim Grove, the author.
You have permission to copy or digitize this for single classroom use only.
If you use it for public display, please make sure it is for promotional purposes ONLY.
Please, please, please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.