Engage your older students in responding to a variety of texts with these templates that encourage critical thinking. Students combine words and images to create a visual representation of their learning
Ideas for using these templates in your classroom...
- Use templates as note-taking sheets during class discussions about characters in famous plays or novels.
- Provide students with templates so they can create one-pager assignments after reading any text. Collect student work for assessment.
- Use as a follow-up activity to a class read-aloud, theatrical performance, or film.
- Include these handouts as part of a reading response journal or independent reading program.
- Use as a simple no-prep activity for early finishers or supply teachers!
Copyright © Zenful Ziggy Designs
By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of ZENFUL ZIGGY DESIGNS, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product. Please visit my store to purchase additional copies of this product.