Your students will love celebrating Constitution Day with this ESCAPE ROOM activity! You'll love that it's low-prep, easy to use, and engaging! This activity is also a great way to spice up your Constitution unit!
• 5 Tasks
• Task 1: Puzzle of George Washington
• Task 2: Cryptogram of facts about the Constitution
• Task 3: Passage about the process of amendments to
• Task 4: Matching sections of the Preamble to its
• Task 5: Word Search with Constitution vocabulary
• Table Cards and Direction Cards for each task
• Student Sheet: Code Recorder and Notes
• Breakout Google Form: Pre-Set - Your students just type in the shortened URL!
• Breakout Signs: 6 signs for winning teams and 6 signs for all other teams
• Teacher Directions
• At-a-Glance: Tasks, supplies, and copies
• Step-by-Step Checklist
• Tips for Implementation
Want More? Check out the rest of my store by clicking here!
**Your students will need access to a device for the Google Form in order to put in their breakout codes.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent educational fun!
I have not had a chance to use this in the classroom yet but I am super pleased with materials, including the activities that need to be completed to escape. I think my students are going to enjoy this activity, even though they struggle to find interest in the normal Constitution lessons.