In this resource the students have to create their own bakery shop and they will use decimals and fractions for that.
- 1 page for students to get creative and design the name, the logo and the slogan of the shop
- 6 pages of recipes (multiply and divide fractions)
- 1 page to estimate quantities (add fractions)
- 2 pages to compare prices (compare decimals)
- 3 pages with mixed problems of decimals
- 2 pages with mixed problems of fractions
You will also find a blank page to create your own problems.
All the texts are editable and you can do all the changes you consider for your students.
You can also erase the slides that are not appropriate for your students.
Copyright © 2020 Melisa Patiño – A Traveler Teacher. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. The reproduction for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited without permission from the author. Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license