This cute Koala craft is great as a Valentine's Day craft, for Australia Day or as a K is for Koala activity.
The leaves and the koala's ears lift off the page to give a gorgeous 3D effect which kids will love.
The template comes with a heart that the koala can hold in its paws or it can be positioned like a balloon. You could easily leave the heart off altogether if you prefer or swap it for something seasonal, like a leaf in autumn or a flower in summer.
The template comes with easy low prep 4 options:
- Black and white set to color in
- Ready colored set
- A set to print on colored paper
- A set to trace around
All the templates come as both US letter size and UK A4 size.
PRINTABLE PACK CONTENTS:
- 2 page step by step teacher and student instructions with photographs
- 2 page black and white template
- 2 page color template
- 5 page template to print on colored paper
- 2 page template to trace onto colored paper
Additional Requirements: printer paper, scissors, glue. (Optional coloring pens/pencils, colored paper.)
This Koala Craft is fun to use for:
- fine motor scissor skills
- following step by step instructions
- a Valentine's Day activity
- an Australia Day activity
- decorating classrooms
- a reward or extension activity
- combining with a Valentine writing activity
- a K is for koala activity
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Visit KIDS CRAFT ROOM'S STORE for more fun and engaging crafts.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐ Subscribe to my weekly newsletter ⭐
Note: Copyright © Emma Smith - Kids Craft Room. Permission for ONE classroom use only. You may not alter, transmit, sell or profit in any way from this electronic file or printed copies. No distribution allowed.