Digestive System Bell Ringers
Engage your high school students right at the beginning of class with bell ringers! Get your health or anatomy class thinking, writing, and discussing about the digestive system. This resource includes over 30 bell ringers ready to go for you and your students.
This file contains a PDF WITH A FORCE COPY LINKS.
- Google Slides which includes: 6 Identifying bell ringers about the digestive system, 22 bell ringers about digestive system functions , 5 bell ringers about diseases and disorders , 6 digestive system riddles
- A master copy of the questions- easy to copy and paste questions onto Google Classroom!
- A printable PDF for writing responses
- A Google Document for students to respond to on Google Classroom (or to be printed
- Name the organs of the digestive system.
- What is the main function of the small intestines?
- What causes heartburn and how can it be prevented or treated?
- I'm a duo of organs, located side by side. Together, we digest, absorb, and decide. What are we?
Let's be Instagram friends!