Dinosaur Name Hats/Crowns Craft Activities, Editable Brachiosaurus Hat, Parasaurolophus Hat, T-Rex Hat, Pterodactyl Hat, Stegosaurus Hat, Triceratops Hat. Dinosaur Hat Name Craft name crown is super cute and easy to prep. This Dinosaur hat comes in colored and ink saver version for kids to color, cut and paste. It is an auto- fill pdf just type the name of the students once to generate the whole class list. This name crown is a great way for kids to learn to spell their names and practice fine motor skills. This Dinosaur Name Crown craft is perfect for Dinosaur Week for kids to celebrate as well as name recognition.
This Dinosaur Hat/Crown craft activity includes:
- Brachiosaurus Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Brachiosaurus Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
- Parasaurolophus Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Parasaurolophus Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
- T-Rex Colored Name Hat/Crown
- T-Rex Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
- Pterodactyl Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Pterodactyl Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
- Stegosaurus Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Stegosaurus Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
- Triceratops Colored Name Hat/Crown
- Triceratops Ink-Saver Name Hat/Crown
***This product now accommodates up to 10 students in one PDF.*** You can make as many copies as you like.
➡ How to use: ⬅
• Open the file using ADOBE READER
• Type in your class list
• Select and print the sheets you want to use
➡ Tips For Editable PDFs ⬅
• Opening the file in "preview mode" or with some other PDF programs may alter the embedded fonts.
• To avoid this, download the file to your computer. Then, locate the file and open it with Adobe Reader.
• Adobe Reader is a free program that comes on most computers. (You can find and download it using Google if you don't have it.)
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Check out my store Zippi Kids - Teacher Resources for more engaging and fun resources