Enclosed is a set of Doodle Notes for Scientific Notation. Help your students activate both hemispheres of the brain and make visual connections to the material, while helping defuse anxiety over math.
- 2 student pages
- both positive and negative exponents
- help deciding whether a number should be "large" or "small, and "positive" or "negative" exponents.
- 14 real life example problems
- A link to a video to check answers.
- A challenge to rank the numbers according to magnitude.
For more awesome products, return to Delzer's Dynamite Designs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Many thanks to Math Giraffe for pioneering Doodle Notes. Note: There are MANY people using her trademarked term, Doodle Notes, without permission. Please see the approved vendor list Here
Clip Art Credit:
Pixabay, Pixnio, NASA, Sarah Pecorino, The Clever Teacher, Pigknit, London Calling
Doodle Notes is a trademarked term and is used with permission. Please visit Doodle Notes for more information. Math Giraffe owns the trademark, "Doodle Notes".