3D Easter Egg Baskets are lots of fun to make and play with. The basket opening stands off the page, so children can actually put their eggs in and out of them!
When kids have finished making their Easter craft, they can even have fun hiding their eggs to create their own Easter egg hunt.
The eggs are also nice and big, so there’s enough space on the back for a writing activity too.
The template comes in full color and black and white for decorating as you please.
The pattern comes in both UK and US spellings and paper sizes.
PRINTABLE PACK CONTENTS:
- 2 page teacher/instructions sheet with step by step photographs
- 14 page color craft template (3 different colored gingham baskets and 16 different decorated eggs)
- 4 page black/white craft template
Additional Requirements: printer paper or cardstock, scissors, glue.
Optional: colouring pens/pencils etc.
This Easter Craft is fun to use for:
- fine motor scissor skills
- following step by step instructions
- decorating classrooms
- an Easter party
- a reward or extension activity
- an Easter Writing Prompt
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Visit KIDS CRAFT ROOM'S STORE for more fun and engaging crafts.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
⭐ Subscribe to my weekly newsletter ⭐
Note: Copyright © Emma Smith - Kids Craft Room. Permission for ONE classroom use only. You may not alter, transmit, sell or profit in any way from this electronic file or printed copies. No distribution allowed.