Interactive books are a great way to engage students in differentiated literacy activities. This set of adapted books includes four different books: "The Pumpkin Patch," "Five Senses in the Fall," "Counting in the Fall," and "Things We See in the Fall (Matching)." Great for special education, life skills, self contained, and autism classrooms!
Included in this set for you to print out.
- Four books
- The Pumpkin Patch (8 pages): Gives details of different things people do at a pumpkin patch and asks comprehension questions
- Five Senses in the Fall (8 pages): A great way to review the five senses and different things students may experience during the fall
- Fall Counting (to 5- 8 pages): Practice counting different fall items to five
- Things We See in the Fall (Matching- 10 pages): For students who are working on basic skills and matching, this book shows different things students will see in the fall and asks them to match.
- An engaging way to practice this important topic!
Visit Absolutely Adapted for more resources!