It's a great Back to School, First Days of School, Summer Camp, or Summer School Getting to Know You Activities - icebreaker for math classes.
PRINTABLE & DIGITAL VERSION (both editable)!
Students write a fact about themselves, like how many siblings they have, and a math equation which result equals their answer to the fact.
The second person or team has to find their answer.
This is a fun way for kids to get to know each other and to review math skills.
This game includes (look at the preview):
- the page with directions, the scoring table, and answer examples
- 68 “Facts about you in numbers” cards, and 10 blank cards (you can fill in your facts)
- 24 Math subject cards (they provide easy differentiation, so you can only choose cards suited to your grade level)
- Life Preserver cards and Bonus Points cards (x2, x3, x4)
This resource includes:
- The editable digital version in Google Slides™ (*You can download it as a pptx file).
- The editable PowerPoint™ version (both color and black & white).
- The printable version in pdf (color).
- The printable version in pdf (black & white).
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.