This mini lesson is a complete digital lesson with no-prep activities using Google Slides. Great for Black History Month or whenever you need to highlight and celebrate African-American influencers.
Part 4 includes: Jesse Owens, Gordon Parks, Sidney Poitier, Richard Pryor, Jackie Robinson, Sojourner Truth, Harriet Tubman, Madam C.J. Walker, Booker T. Washington, Ida B. Wells, Serena Williams, August Wilson, Oprah Winfrey, and Stevie Wonder.
Each lesson includes:
- video lesson
- short informational text reading passage with audio
- comprehension activities
- quick write activity with writing template and word bank
The lesson offers multiple and flexible options for learners to interact with the lesson materials and activities are chunked in smaller parts.
Special Features/Accommodations Built Right In:
- Activity slides with lots of text have audio included
- Real world media has been remixed with embedded accommodations
- Icons are used as explainers
- Print disability friendly fonts
Connect with us: