This resource includes 6 sessions that can be used for small group counseling, whole class lessons, or even individual sessions.
- The Table of Contents gives you lesson topics.
Also included are
- discussion cards
- a journal to print for students
- a worksheet to accompany each lesson.
- scripted lessons (I do recommend using the questions as prompts to get your students talking.)
- a list of ASCA aligned standards
- data collection pages
I created this product with the purpose of making it a mostly “print and go” activity with little to no prep on your part.
Why You Need to Have This Resource on Hand
- Death, Loss, and Grief can be difficult for all of us to talk about. Sometimes we don't have the right words. This resource packet can be used by counselors and teachers to help students express their feelings.
- Keeping copies of the student pages or the journal on hand as a stapled booklet for unexpected on the spot moments can get you and your students through some of the toughest times.
Check out The Fancy Counselor for more resources