Boo! Halloween is here - it's time to celebrate! This is an action packed, fun filled spooktacular 1-week thematic unit on Halloween and pumpkins. All materials come in English as well as Spanish, full color, and also black line. Perfect for regular English, bilingual, and dual language classrooms.
This unit includes:
- 5 day Lesson Plans
- Read Aloud Suggestions
- Ideas for Writer's Workshop
- ideas for 10 Centers
- Sample Pre-K Schedule
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds recipe
- Pumpkin & Spider Web Thematic Writing Paper
- Vocabulary Chart
- Vocabulary word-to-picture Match
- Math 10-Frame Game
- Monster Patterns
- Pumpkin Number Cards
- Jack-o-lantern Shapes
- Pumpkin template
- Five Little Pumpkins cut & paste activity
- Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything sequence cards
- Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything cut & paste activity
- Spider Web Number cards
- Parent Halloween Safety Note
This unit is robust (50 pages) of materials! You'll have plenty to keep your littles busy and learning.
If you're looking for a pumpkin unit with no reference to Halloween, try out my Pumpkins Lesson Plans & Thematic Unit instead. It is all different materials except for the 5 Little Pumpkins activity, the Roasted Pumpkin Seeds recipe, and pumpkin number cards.