Health Bell Ringers | FREEBIE | Foundations of Health
Engage your students right at the beginning of class with bell ringers! Get your high school health students thinking, writing, and discussing about health. This free resource includes 20 bell ringers ready to go for you and your students. All questions are based off SHAPE America Health Standards to analyze influences, demonstrating interpersonal skills, accessing valid information, and advocating for health.
PowerPoint, Force Copy to Google Slides and Google Docs
- 20 bell ringers about foundations of health
- A Google Document for students to respond to on Google Classroom
- A master copy of the questions- easy to copy and paste questions onto Google Classroom!
- A printable PDF for writing responses
- Analyze how physical, emotional, intellectual, and social aspects of wellness are interrelated.
- Write about some of the choices you have made over the last week. Make a list of the choices that have had a positive impact on your health. Which one was the most impactful?
- What is YOUR definition of health? Give an example of healthy behavior.
Let's be Instagram friends!
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These questions worked out great for my classes.
I enjoyed the ease of opening each day with this product and not having to spend any extra time planning an opening activity
Thank you, Morgan, for allowing this to be a freebie. As a third year teacher, I really appreciate your help. Hope you have a great school year.
Easy to use and personalize for your own class.