Health Bell Ringers | Social Health Bullying and Violence
Engage your students right at the beginning of class with bell ringers! Get your high school health students thinking, writing, and discussing about social health, bullying, and violent behaviors. This resource includes 9 weeks of bell ringers ready to go for you and your students (over 45!) All questions are based off SHAPE America Health Standards to analyze influences, demonstrating interpersonal skills, accessing valid information, and advocating for health.
PowerPoint, PDF, and Google Slides Includes:
- Over 20 bell ringers about Social Health
- Over 10 bell ringers about bullying
- Over 10 bell ringers about Violence
- A Google Document for students to respond to on Google Classroom (or to be printed)
- A master copy of the questions- easy to copy and paste questions onto Google Classroom!
- A printable PDF for writing responses
- Explain why nonverbal communication is just as important as verbal communication.
- How can bullying affect a person’s health?
- Identify and explain “The Cycle of Abuse”.
Let's be Instagram friends!