Two amazing paper engineering STEAM projects to teach students about human body systems—build a giant human body with lift-the-flap organs and build a giant skeleton!
The following human body systems projects are included in this bundle of resources:
- ready-to-print template for a 25in. tall human body model with 15 internal organs
- fully-illustrated, step-by-step instructions PLUS a link to a video that shows how to build the model
- 2-page reading passage
- Fill-in-the-box information strips activity which are sized to fit the back of the completed model
- Large skeleton (40 inches tall!) in 15 parts plus 19 bone labels
- Small skeleton (fits on 8.5x11in paper) in 15 parts plus 19 bone labels
- Worksheet with a skeletal system diagram to fill in the bones with answer key
This is a great value! Everything is provided. You only need to supply 8.5x11in paper, scissors and tape or glue.
Find tons more fun resources in the Teacher Toy Shop store.