I have created of a lab quiz for you.
- Quiz Version A: identifying name and purpose (Modified version: purpose filled in leaving name only to fill in)
- Quiz Version B: Picture of the lab equipment and student fills in name (Modified version: Word Bank is offered)
- Quiz Physical Science Version: I chose equipment that is more likely to be seen in the chemistry or physical science classrooms. (Modified version: Word Bank is Offered)
- Quiz Biology Version: This includes equipment more likely seen in the biology or life science classroom. I have included basic dissection tools. (Modified version: Word Bank is offered)
- 4 test versions
- Options for differentiation
- Focus on general science, physical science, or life science.
- Answer Key
For more awesome items, go to Delzer's Dynamite Designs
If there is another version you would like to see, please email me at email@example.com
This is a license for 1 teacher and 1 classroom use. Please direct colleagues to my site to purchase their own license! Please do not post online unless in a student only site that is password protected. Thank you for respecting my work and my family's income.
If you need science equipment, definitely look at their items!
Glitter Meets Glue
A Sketchy Guy
Julie Ridge Designs