Looking for a fun and easy way to teach your students the Hebrew alphabet? Our Learning Hebrew: The Alphabet Activity Book is the perfect way to help you teach children the basics of the Hebrew language, while giving them insight into the day-to-day life of the Hebrew people. This Activity Book will help children recognize and write the letters of the alphabet.
Fun for kids. Simple for adults!
We’ve included coloring activities and short explanations to show children how each letter was understood by the Hebrews. Plus plenty of opportunities for them to practice writing what they’ve learned. Understanding Hebrew will help kids gain an increased Biblical understanding and a deeper love for the people of the Bible. Hebrew aleph bet.
What you'll get...
- The Hebrew Alphabet chart for easy reference
- Modern Hebrew Alphabet pronunciation chart to help children pronounce the Hebrew alphabet
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Hands-on coloring worksheets for each letter of the alphabet featuring pictograph, paleo, and modern Hebrew: Aleph, Bet, Gimmel, Dalet, Hey, Vav, Zayin, Het, Tet, Yod, Kaph, Lamed, Mem, Nun, Samech, Ayin, Peh, Tsadi, Qoph, Resh, Shin, and Tav
- Printable flashcard set featuring Hebrew letters and pictures to help children improve their language learning process
- Tracing and blank lines to practice writing each letter
- Directional arrows that show how to write each letter
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Follow us on Pinterest