Use the “Martin Luther and the Reformation” lapbook to solidify your study. Read a book or watch a movie (suggestions are included) and then answer the questions on each of the 14 mini booklets to create a keepsake lapbook!
Answers are all included and may be used for kids who can’t write or if you prefer that way rather than having the students write out all the answers.
Photos of the completed lapbook are also included.
- Disagreements with the Catholic Church
- Words in German
- 95 Theses who, what, when, where, why
- Why was the Gutenberg printing press significant for the Protestant Reformation?
- Definitions/Vocabulary words
- What led Martin Luther to become a monk?
- Copywork of “A Mighty Fortress is Our God”
- Wartburg Castle: what happened there?
- Other Protestant Reformers
- Match the person to the job/role/position
- Which book of the Bible and verse were especially meaningful to Luther?
- Martin Luther’s parents
- Timeline of Luther’s life
- Tell about the book you read
To see Gena's Amped Up store, click here.
To see Gena's online music course site, click here.
To go to Gena's Music in Our Homeschool website, click here.
To see Gena's I Choose Joy! website, click here.