Students will love exploring the Bible’s most incredible miracles with Feeding the 5000 Activity Book. Featuring an easy-to-use teacher lesson plan, fun puzzles, coloring pages, and worksheets, this Activity Book brings the Bible’s most amazing miracles to life. Scripture references for quick Bible verse look-up and an answer key for educators make this Activity Book a must-have for any family or Bible class. Very little teacher prep needed. Just print the activity sheets, and go!
What you'll get...
- Easy-to-use Feeding the 5000 teacher lesson plan that includes a carefully written kid-friendly Bible story, key vocabulary review, Bible story comprehension questions, and extra questions to encourage critical thought
- Fun & engaging printable activity pages in PDF format (8.5" x 11")
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for educators
- Lesson Plan: Feeding the 5000
- Bible quiz: Feeding the 5000
- Bible word search puzzle: Feeding the 5000
- Coloring page: Feeding the 5000
- Worksheet: Let’s make barley bread!
- Worksheet: Feeding the 5000
- Worksheet: Galilee
ESV scriptures are used through the book; however we use the name Yeshua (Jesus) to teach children a biblical faith from a historical and cultural perspective.
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.