This activity can be used on a regular basis to enhance multiplication and division skills at home. Simply choose one or more of the activities from the Math Activity Grid. The activities are based on essential strategies that children need to develop to become proficient in multiplication and division.
All these activities are designed to be completed at home, so it is a perfect homework grid for students or a supporting document for children who are participating in Home Schooling. The activities are hands–on and practical to ensure that real life learning in mathematics is achieved.
There are 9 activities included in the grid;
- Multiplication - Roll, Multiply and Colour
- Multiplication with Dominoes
- Multiplication Flowers
- Multiplication - Build an Array City
- Multiplication - Colour by Number
- Multiplication Lego
- Division - Ice Cream Sort
- Division - Cupcake Sprinkles
- Division Colouring Grid
Check out our Casual Case store for more classroom printable resources.