Are you looking for engaging editable name practice? These name books are AWESOME! They include visual, auditory, and kinesthetic ways to practice name recognition, tracing, coloring, dotting and name writing practice!
Editable PDF must be opened using Adobe PDF (its free) on a computer or laptop.
This Editable Name Practice Book includes:
- My Name Book (Cover page)
- My Name is ____ ( letter Formation font)
- I can trace my name
- I can say my name
- I can type my name
- I can color my name
- I can build my name( Playdough)
- I can dot my name (q-tips)
- I can write my name
- I know the number of letters in my name
- I know can trace and write the first letter
- I can find the letters in my name
Please note:- 'accents' are not supported by the font I have used in PDF.
Your students will have fun learning their names and using these editable name practice books!
These editable name practice books are editable and they auto-fill.
What does that mean?
• Type in your class list ONCE and their names will appear on EVERY page.
IMPORTANT: You can use these worksheets for ANY names as long as they are between 1-12 letters.
Do I need special software to create these printable?
• In order to use these magical files, you need access to Adobe Reader Adobe Acrobat Reader (FREE). It is completely FREE, and probably already installed on your computer. Please Do Not open the PDF in browser as that will impact its functionality and may not work correctly.
I am not tech savvy. Can I still use this?
• Absolutely! I’ve created this resource extremely user-friendly, and easy to follow directions are included in the download.
Editable PDF must be opened using Adobe PDF on a computer or laptop. You can find free Adobe reader on the internet. Please note, at this time, they are not compatible with internet-based devices such as iPads or Chromebooks.
Note: This file is for ONE classroom use only. Please do not share the link with others or post on a public class website.
Check out my store Zippi Kids - Teacher Resources for more engaging and fun resources