Brand New KS3 or KS4 History GCSE Nazi topic Escape Room all about Nazi Germany between 1933 - 1945 - Back to School or End of Year - 2nd Generation Virtual Escape Room by Cre8tive Resources! Can you escape the School Before the End of Term? This lasts an hour or under depending on how quick the teams can solve each puzzle! Students love this style of lesson, great as an educational treat for your class.
- Escape Room Interactive Tracker PowerPoint - Keeps the competitive nature on display
- Escape Room Puzzle Keys (Six Sets for Six Teams)
- Escape Room Team sheet - Record codes, answers clues as they progress through the 7 rooms
- Escape Room Puzzles (7 Rooms = 7 Different styles of Puzzles involving numeracy, literacy and lateral thinking to escape the School)
- Teacher Answer Sheet - Quickly confirm to teams they have solved the puzzle correctly
- Teacher instructions of how to set up the escape room and what to print and top tips and shortcuts.
- Successful Escape Certificates for those that complete the entire challenge (There is a difficult bonus escape too :) for any quick teams
The 7 Rooms include: Playground, Hallway F, English Classroom, Never Ending Basement, Heads Office, The Library and Finally the Secret Laboratory (Each Puzzle has been adapted to suit the topic of this Escape Room and is suitable for KS3 Student.
We aim to help you equip students with the knowledge and skills to take ownership of their own learning. Our Products come ‘Ready-to-Teach’ with everything you need to teach fun and creative lessons. Our products are teacher-designed, classroom tested & student approved.
JUST PRINT AND GO!
They can also be used to encourage a flipped learning environment.