This is a perfect end of the year, math centers, summer camp, or summer school math activity. This engaging outdoor math project is a great team competition.
This resource includes 6 stations’ worksheets for students ready to be printed (pdf and editable doc version).
A scoring table is included. For each correct answer, the team gets 1 point, and for each wrong answer loses 1 point.
This project covers:
- long division,
- addition & subtraction within 1000,
- elapsed time calculation,
- area and perimeter calculation.
The list of resources needed:
- Printed activity sheets and the scoring table
- Small ball
- Objects (leaves, sticks, flowers, stones, etc.).
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.