Percent Change Scavenger Hunt
Are you looking for an interactive way for your students to practice finding percent change? This scavenger hunt allows students to practice finding the percent of change (increase/decrease) in a fun and interactive way. Scavenger hunts encourage collaboration and allow students to apply new learning, review previous learning, or practice in an engaging way.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Students start at any problem and write down the corresponding letter to that problem.
- They will solve that problem on the recording sheet.
- They will then look for the next problem by finding their answer to the first problem.
- They will open that problem, write down the letter, solve. The process repeats over and over.
- When students end up back at their first problem, the scavenger hunt is complete!
- You can check the order (key on next page) or they can check the order if you post the key.
Percent Change Scavenger Hunt Includes:
*16 Printable Problem Cards (print on colored paper for best results)
*Student Recording Sheet
Follow my store here.