This project is designed to allow students to be creative with the American Government course content.
The six principles found in the Preamble, To form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for a common defence, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty equity, represent the core characteristics of our Constitution.
Students will create a Preamble poster for the purpose of mastering the six principles found in the Preamble to the Constitution.
Included in Product:
- Teacher Instructions for Poster Project
- Student Instructions for Poster Project
- Link for Google Classroom version of the assignment
- Rubric for grading the assignment
- Analysis Worksheet for Students to Peer Assess