This powerpoint walks students through the basic concepts of projectile motion and teaches them the rules of projectile motion. This powerpoint also has examples and even breaks down a step by step method to solving every type of projectile motion problem.
- Sketch the projected path of projectiles
- Recognize & calculate the vertical and horizontal components of a projectile.
- Solve problems involving projectile motion for projectiles fired horizontally and at an angle.
- Understand and applies the rules of projectile motion.
- Understand how to use kinematics to successfully solve projectile motion problems.
Check out more of my products at my Engineering Futures store.