‘RING! WRING!’ (Grades 3-7) is a curriculum-aligned song about technology. It explores ways in which machines benefit our lives (with emphasis on the phone), as well as some of the social and environmental consequences.
* An illustrated, Curriculum Karaoke™ read, sing & learn along song video MP4 for use on computers, smart boards and other technological devices)
* FREE 'Tips for Using Songs in Your Classroom'
All of our publications are covid-friendly!
If your school is unable to sing, at the moment because of restrictions, our content-rich, curriculum-aligned lyrics stand alone as poems (perfect for literacy extension, poetry units, reading groups, etc.).
'Ring! Wring!' also downloadable as an MP3 song package (song & lesson materials) (here's a sample so you hear how this song goes):
• Not musical ~ NO worries!
• Just download the MP4 song video and play on your classroom whiteboard or computer!
• Students read / sing / learn along as the song plays and the lyrics display on the screen.
• No need to print out lyrics or create a powerpoint - the Mp4 does it all for you, making it easy for the whole class or school to follow the lyrics on any screen and read/sing along together.
• Stop video at any time, to discuss/clarify/reinforce content, define words, discuss punctuation, etc.
Our songs target outcomes & learning sequences of curriculum documents and support & integrate classroom learning across key subject areas.
They are perfect for:
• Motivating and engaging students
• Introducing new units of work
• Kick-starting discussion
• Summarising & reinforcing learning content
• Aiding recall of important information
• Extending literacy
• Poetry units (lyric sheets)
• Arts integration
• Assembly & performance pieces
• Creating unity
• Distance learning...
'In terms of application to the classroom, and usability by teachers they rate a tick in every box.'
~ Brendan Hitchens, Teacher, Music In Action: A Magazine for Educators
- PINTEREST BOARD: ‘Ring! Wring!’ (lesson activities, posters, etc.)
- Follow on FACEBOOK
- Follow on TWITTER
- Follow on PINTEREST
- Follow on LINKEDIN
- Follow on Instagram
- Follow Blog
COPYRIGHT: ©Lyrics: Nuala O’Hanlon / Music: Kathryn Radloff: KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs. All rights reserved. This song video is for the use of the purchaser/purchasing school only. Neither this work nor any part of it may be reproduced, distributed, performed or displayed in any medium, including electronic or digital (except within purchasing school), without permission in writing from the copyright owner.
KEYSTONE CREATIONS ~ Educational Songs
A Lesson in Every Lyric®