75% of words in early books are sight words.
Children need lots of practice in different modalities to master these words.
This great Re-usable Resource for Teaching, Individual Work, Review, or Center Work.
1 printable sheet for each sight word
a Matching Card Game
* COLOR and BLACK and WHITE options
Let's Connect :)
I love to see any pictures of your students using this resource :)
Feel free to tag me on Instagram
- Print each sheet and use as appropriate to introduce and/or review.
- Use as individual or center work.
- Laminate sheets (and use with dry erase markers) for re-useable center work.
- Print each sheet and create a class or individual booklet.
- Print set of Matching Cards for small group, center, or take home activities.
- Matching Cards can be used for matching or Go Fish games.