This set of printables (hojas de trabajo) is related to Back to school in Spanish language.
This is a set of no-prep printables for the beginning of the school year. These printables can be used for little kids from Pre-Kinder to 1st grade (SPANISH). Each sheet refers to basic topics dealing with the first weeks of school.
They are aligned with Math and ELA Common Cores (SPANISH) and they are ready to use worksheets to use as homework, classwork or as complementary material even as warm ups, body of the lesson or close up.
Here are the descriptions of the activities in this set:
1. Color by code: students color a picture of “a back to school board with school children” following a code.
2. Write numbers from 1 to 10. Students write numbers in symbols following the correct and logical order of the numbers from 1 to 10.
3. Trace numbers from 1-10: students have to trace numbers from 1 to 10 in symbols and color a nice picture.
4. Read and match the numbers: students have to look at numbers from 1 to 10 that are not in the correct order and match with their corresponding names.
5. Count and write: students have to count school items and write the total numbers in squares.
6. Look and write: students have to look at the numbers in symbols and write the corresponding names. They cover the numbers from 1-10.
7. Trace the alphabet letters: students have to trace the 26 letters of the English alphabet. All the letters are presented in lowercase.
8. Trace the alphabet letters: students have to trace the 26 letters of the English alphabet. All the letters are presented in uppercase.
9. What is there in your backpack?: Students have to draw items they have in their backpacks. There is a backpack background to draw the items.
10. Draw and show your friends: this is a nice activity to draw a selfie with the students’ best friends.
11. Read and tick what you like for luck at school: students have a small selection of different food and drinks. They have to select the items they like and add one of their best.
12. Circle and color items related to school: students have to circle and color items related to school.
13. Cut and form the phrase: “WELCOME TO SCHOOL”. Students cut each letter and paste them in the correct order. Then, color the pictures.
14. All about me!: this is a nice activity to make a flip flap book with 10 important personal data. Students have to color, cut the foldable and write the correct information under the flaps: full name, age, birthday, family, best friend, favorite color – food – subject – day and lucky number.
15. Cut and paste letters and numbers: Students have to cut numbers and letters and paste them classifying letters from one side and letters from the other.
16. Write your goals for this year. Students will find a chart divided into four parts. They have to write four important goals for the year.
17. Venn diagram: Students have to compare and contrast their best friends with themselves.
18. It’s all about colors: Students have to read and color each part of a wheel. A nice schoolboy is holding the wheel.
19. Draw your teacher: students have a chart and students have to draw their teacher and write four facts or characteristics of the teacher.
20. Cut and paste: Students have to cut letters, look at the pictures presented, say the word. Then, they have to listen to the initial sound and paste the letter next to the corresponding picture.
Visit Ready to Teach English and Spanish for more great resources