Use these math hexagon puzzles for your students to practice . This download includes both a printable (pdf) and digital Google Slides™/PowerPoint™ version.
DIGITAL: Students will drag and drop the movable puzzle pieces to match questions to answers.
PRINTABLE: Students will cut out the 12 hexagons and match each question to its answer to build a mysterious pattern.
- Multiplication Facts - 23tasks (12 hexagons)
- Division Facts - 23tasks (12 hexagons)
This resource includes:
- The digital version in Google Slides™. You can download the file from Google™ as a ppt file.
- The printable version in pdf (color).
- The printable version in pdf (black & white).
The answer key is included.
Look at the preview to check how it works.
**You can download the file from Google Slides™ as a pptx file (File - Download - Microsoft PowerPoint).
**Please be sure that your IT does not block Google™ Links that have a shared setting of “anyone with a link” if you plan to use this resource. If they do, they probably have a way of unblocking it.
**You and your students will need access to Google™ and a Google™ account in order to use this resource.
*If students do not have their own Google™ accounts, you can download the file from Google Slides™ as a ppt file and then share it.
Check out Inspire Math Matematyka for more resources.