"Stuck is a hilarious little story about a boy, Floyd, who gets his kite stuck up in a tree. The story follows Floyd in his not-so-logical thinking around how to get the kite down." ~from goodreads
Engage and support your students in the joy of reading literature with these 12 digital and no prep book study companion activities. Activities include:
- Lesson set and preview of activities
- Digital read aloud
- Sequencing the beginning, middle and end
- Play on Words
- Story elements
- Character close up
- Close reading
- True-false for story comprehension
- Main ideas and supporting details
- Summarizing paragraph with a graphic organizer and word bank.
The simple and consistent layout has accommodations built right into the activities. The activities offer multiple and flexible options for learners to interact with the lesson materials.
Check out other lessons in our store at TEACH ME THIS