Do you need a webquest focused on unemployment, the unemployment rate, unemployment insurance, and the types of unemployment? Do want your students to access and interact with websites to learn about Unemployment? Then this is the webquest for you!
This product provides an opportunity for your students to research and respond to various websites regarding the basic economic concepts.
Included are the following resources:
- Webquest worksheet, over 50 questions and fill in the blank prompts.
- Answer Key
- Links to sites for the students to research and interact with.
- Link to a Fillable Google Slides Document so that your students can work on this product as a distance learning assignment.
- Digital PDF activity with overlay.
- Unemployment Insurance
- Frictional Unemployment
- Cyclical Unemployment
- Structural Unemployment
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Graph Analysis of County, State, and Federal Unemployment
- Unemployment by subgroup (men, women, white, hispanic, etc.)
- Labor Force Participation Rate
- Discouraged Workers
- Underemployed Workers
- Hourly Wage change