Are you in a review game rut? I had played Quizlet Live, Kahoot and others so much, my students were tired of them. One day a student asked, “Can we play BINGO?” My kids had a blast playing each game! After a student won a round, I would have students exchange cards and we played over and over. I gave candy for the winners.
6 Bingo Games are included in this bundle:
- 13 Colonies
- American Revolution
- Articles of Confederation/Constitution
- New Republic
- Jackson, Industrialization, Reform
- Civil War and Reconstruction
What is included?
- 36 Bingo Cards for EACH GAME – each card is unique.
- 2 sets of Questions for the teacher – Set #1 - is on “clipboards” designed for you to cut up and place in a bowl or box to “draw” from. This way you can randomly ask the questions! Set #2 – is the paper saver version. I’ve included a blank spot next to each question so you can mark off which questions you have asked. If you laminate these, you can use them over and over!
- Suggestions on a variety of ways to play. I laminated my cards and students used dry erase markers to mark their answers. I’ve also used beans, or cut up pieces of paper as the markers. Use what you have!
Suggestion: Laminate your cards and have students write on them with dry erase markers. It takes a bit of prep, but once they are made - you can use them year after year!
PLEASE SEE EACH INDIVIDUAL GAME FOR TOPICS COVERED. They are all in my store here on the Marketplace.
These games are not editable.
The games are based on the updated 2019 Texas TEKS!