DISTANCE LEARNING READY--This Google Drive interactive notebook is awesome for learning about in Texas History.
In this highly engaging google drive product, you will receive a 13 slide interactive notebook that explorers World War One & Texas. This notebook has videos, readings, vocabulary, and fun ways of processing the material as students learn.
Check out Teaching History Creatively for more resources.
1. Why did WWI start?
2. Why did the U.S. enter the war?
3. Texas and its connection to the Zimmerman Telegram
4. Texas and its contribution of personnel, training facilities, technological innovations, and cultural support to US efforts.
5. Social Changes in Texas
6. Important Texans in the war
7. Key vocabulary
8. Different essential people who contributed to the war effort
9. A primary source analysis
10. How Texas was affected post-WWI
BONUS CONTENT---2 EXTRA Slides with the Christmas TRUCE History. Students process this with text messages on the final slide.
****An answer KEY is provided.