PE FUN CLUB by Leslie Christine Physical Education, After-School Activities, Team Sports, Summer Camp, & Field Day Resources designed for you with love from a P.E. teacher with 30 years experience! More Resources Link
Check Out - Video Preview Resource provides 30 new fresh, fun, creative drills, skills, videos, and builds your confidence as a PE teacher and volleyball coach with these tools:
- 30 instructional videos & activities
- 5 Google slides of skills tips
- Progression from beginning to intermediate drills
- Additional modification for beginners
- Entire sample lesson on beginning skills for Pre- Kindergarten -2nd
- Challenges for each drill / skill
Volleyball is more fun with a friend or partner, get lots of ball touches with these individual and partner drills to improve ball control in passing, setting, spiking, and serving. No net is needed and can be done in small spaces.
- team practices
- home activities
- PE classes
- summer camps
Click on the volleyball graphic for 28 video instructions and activities. Watch the video to learn the activity and skill tips yourself prior to demonstrating it for your athletes or show the video directly to your players so they see a visual of the activities. Videos show one advanced player and one beginning player so you can see a student athlete in action as well as proper volleyball technique.
Basketball Skills Obstacle Course - teaching basic skills with a competitive, fun twist. Your students, grades Pre-K- 5th grade will love this activity! It can be used for soccer, volleyball, fitness and more. 10 instructional videos included, using real students to demonstrate the stations and games. Google Slides editable for your classroom needs. Small space, no basketball hoops, no problem, this resources is also for you.
PE Mini Golf Unit - Pre-K-8th Grade
Learning Objective Activity: using teamwork, design and create your own mini golf hole, and safely practice the golf skill, putting. Benefits: (Why?) Physical Education & Stem Skills: creativity, engineering and design skills, teamwork, collaboration, problem solving, and golf skills.
- Peer Assessment
- Teacher Assessment
- Skills and Safety Video watch link now
- Golf Etiquette Quiz
- Inspirational Golf Video
- Student Directions
- Teacher Tips
- Visual Examples
- Editable for your student's needs.
Create Your Own Dance - Tik TaK - PE Digital Distance Learning Create Your Own Dance
- Safe way to follow the craze of Tik Tak in digital at home version (students aren't asked to go on Tik Tak). One week of PE digital learning - no planning, no prep.
- A fun competitive, fun element.
- Benefits: coordination, social skills, fitness, creative movement, learn new dance skills, fun, & smiles.
- To see a video preview: Video Preview Dance
- Sign up for Flipgrid - students share their videos easily from their phones and can see their classmates videos. It is very motivating and great way to stay connected in healthy and happy way. It is safe and just for your classes. My school PE is optional (no grades), but Flipgrid gets everyone participating.
- Yes, I spelled Tik Tak wrong on purpose!
Students Choose Safe Options:
- beginning dance tutorials
- advanced dance tutorials
- real PE student dancers examples (cartoon mode)
- teacher example (put yourself into the presentation, students love to see you shake it on the dance floor).
- editable for your needs
- how to put steps together to a dance
- Easy, no planning, ready to use, fun, dance activity for your PE classes
- My students LOVED this activity.
- Grades Pk-8th (recommend for 4th-8th, but I sent it to everyone in my school)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So much fun. Thanks