This Ancient Rome bundle is engaging, student-centered, and will provide your class with the perfect overview of the Roman Empire! It can be used for end-of-year review or to enhance your students' independent learning skills. Used collectively, this is great for a week-long lesson on Rome, or longer if you incorporate the project and group activities that are included. Every resource is Google 1:1 compatible, though the blank map to color and the travel brochure project are meant to be printed. Used in its entirety, the lessons are differentiated and provide a variety of learning options. With this bundle you will receive:
Map Activity: Color, Label, and More!
- Two Blank Maps (one with color in surrounding areas, one totally blank)
- Map Directions (with suggested colors to use)
- Five engaging follow-up questions
- A completed, colored map to use as a guide
- A fun concluding project- Make a Travel Brochure!
- Google compatible link
The Culture of Ancient Rome- Reading Comprehension:
- Directions for annotating
- Two pages of reading passages
- A “Quick Facts” chart- Students identify important details and concepts from the reading
- 7-Question, fill in the blank assessment
- An answer key
- Cover Page for student notebooks
- Link to the google version of resource
People of Ancient Rome- Biography Research:
- 5 different "People of Ancient Rome" note-making, research pages
- 1 additional blank biography page (so you can add more topics if needed)
- A Teacher Guide (includes suggestions for implementation)
- A Jigsaw Activity student worksheet
- A "Show What You Know" follow-up page where students provided evidence-based statements.
- A link to the google compatible notes
Like my stuff? Please, leave a review about this product on my store page. I would love to provide more products like this!