Let’s step back in time and learn about Joshua and the Battle of Jericho!
How did the Israelites cross the wilderness to conquer the Promised Land? Kids ages 6-12 will LOVE learning about Joshua and the conquest of Canaan with our Battle of Jericho Activity Book. Packed with 80 pages of lesson plans, fun activities, coloring pages, puzzles and worksheets – all designed to help students learn the Biblical faith in a fun and engaging way. Includes detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up and a handy answer key for teachers and parents. The perfect Bible story resource for Sabbath and Sunday School lessons, and homeschooling schedules with multiple children.
Children will learn...
- How the Israelites lived in the wilderness for 40 years
- How Joshua became leader of the Israelites
- How Rahab protected the Israelite spies in Jericho
- How the Israelites crossed the Jordan River
- How the Israelites honored the first Passover in Canaan
- God’s battle instructions to Joshua
- How the Israelites won the battle of Jericho
- Why Joshua spared Rahab and her family
What you'll get...
- FIVE teacher lesson plans, including To the Promised Land, Rahab and the Spies, Crossing the Jordan, Battle Instructions, and Battle of Jericho
- 80 activity pages in PDF format (8.5” x 11”)
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the activity pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.