Let’s step back in time and learn about Joshua and the Battle of Jericho! How did the Israelites conquer the city of Jericho? Kids ages 3-7 will LOVE learning about Joshua and the fall of Jericho with our Battle of Jericho Activity Book for Beginners. Packed with fun and engaging activities, coloring pages, and puzzles to help little ones learn more about the Bible. Includes teacher lesson plans, scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up and a handy answer key for educators.
Children will discover:
- How the Israelites lived in the wilderness for 40 years
- How Rahab protected the Israelite spies in Jericho
- How the Israelites crossed the Jordan River
- How the Israelites honored the Passover in the land of Canaan
- God’s battle instructions to Joshua
- How the Israelites won the battle of Jericho
- Why Joshua spared Rahab and her family
And much more!
What you'll get...
- FIVE teacher lesson plans, including To the Promised Land, Rahab and the Spies, Crossing the Jordan, Battle Instructions, and Battle of Jericho
- 81 activity pages in PDF format (8.5” x 11”)
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the activity pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.