Your students will LOVE learning the story of Esther and Purim with our FUN hands-on The story of Esther Activity Book for Beginners. Each lesson invites children ages 3-7 to explore the story of Esther through teacher lesson plans, coloring activities, worksheets, puzzles, and crafts. Children will learn the power of courage and faith in the face of adversity, and the importance of standing up for what is right and just. The perfect resource for Sabbath and Sunday School lessons, and homeschooling. Very little teacher prep needed. All activities are Print-and-Go!
What you'll get...
- FIVE detailed teacher lesson plans, including Party at the palace, Esther marries the king, The wise queen, Mordecai's reward, and Esther saves her people
- 76 pages of fun and engaging activities in PDF format (8.5" x 11")
- Certificate of Award for children
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
- BONUS: an illustrated Esther Bible story you can download for free
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Follow us on Pinterest