How did God make the earth? Where did everything come from? Kids ages 3-7 will LOVE learning about the story of Creation with this hands-on The Creation Activity Book for Beginners. Packed with detailed lesson plans, coloring pages, fun worksheets, crafts and puzzles to help educators just like you teach children a Biblical faith.
What you'll get...
- FIVE detailed teacher lesson plans, including Day & Night, Water & Sky, Dry Land and Plants, Sun, Moon, & Stars, Birds and Sea animals, and Animals, Man, and The Sabbath
- Scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- 92 pages of fun printable activities in pdf format (8.5" x 11")
- Certificate of Award for children
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
This is a great way to introduce a Bible story into your classroom. Use this resource as a whole class story or print multiple activity sheets and have them available for your students to finish during lesson time.
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.