Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book for Beginners takes kids ages 4-7 on a journey through the nine Fruit of the Spirit in a fun and engaging way. With Bible stories from the Old and New Testaments, little learners will learn how famous Bible figures like Joseph, Moses, Daniel, and Paul displayed the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Nine weeks of instruction are included to help you teach kids how to apply each fruit to their own lives. Each lesson includes a whole group lesson plan and interactive activities. Move on to small groups and rotate your students through various activities - crafts, coloring pages, fun worksheets, and games.
Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book for Beginners includes:
- Nine Fruit of the Spirit lesson plans, including Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self-control
- Scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- 110+ fun & engaging activity pages in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for educators
What you'll get...
- Week 1: Love - The good Samaritan
- Week 2: Joy - Paul & Silas in jail
- Week 3: Peace - Daniel and the lions
- Week 4: Patience - Joseph rises to power
- Week 5: Kindness - Healing a paralyzed man
- Week 6: Goodness - King Josiah and the Torah
- Week 7: Faithfulness - Abraham
- Week 8: Gentleness - Moses
- Week 9: Self-control - David spares King Saul's life
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
This is a great way to introduce Bible stories into your classroom. Use this resource as a whole class story or print multiple activity sheets and have them available for your students to finish during lesson time.
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.