Self-control: Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book helps kids ages 6-12 explore the theme of SELF-CONTROL through the story of David spares King Saul's life. Packed with fun worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, and creative writing activities to help educators just like you teach children a Biblical faith in a fun and creative way. Children will learn godly character and how to express God's love to one another.
What you'll get...
- Self-control Fruit of the Spirit lesson: David spares King Saul's life
- 24 fun and engaging activity pages in PDF format (8.5” x 11”)
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
What's inside the pack...
- Worksheet: Fruit of the Middle East
- Lesson plan: David spares King Saul's life
- Worksheet: What’s the Word?
- Bible quiz: David spares Saul’s life
- Bible word search: David spares Saul’s life
- Coloring worksheet: David & Saul
- Comprehension worksheet: King Saul
- Worksheet: Self-control
- Bible verse puzzle: Do you have self-control?
- Coloring worksheet: Self-control
- Coloring page: Self-control
- Creative writing: Self-control
- Bible craft: Guess the Bible verse
- Banner: Self-control
- Worksheet: The Holy Spirit
- Worksheet: My Bible Notes
- Answer key for parents and teachers
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the student pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.