JOY: Fruit of the Spirit Activity Book helps kids ages 4-7 explore the theme of JOY through the story of Paul and Silas in jail. Packed with fun worksheets, coloring pages, puzzles, and creative writing activities designed to help educators just like you teach children the Biblical faith in a fun and creative way. Children will learn godly character and how to express God's love to one another.
What you'll get...
- Joy Fruit of the Spirit Bible lesson: Paul and Silas in jail
- 18 engaging activity pages in pdf format (8.5” x 11”)
- Detailed scripture references for easy Bible verse look-up
- Original Bible Pathway Adventures® illustrations
- Answer key for teachers and parents
Use this resource in Sabbath and Sunday School classes, homeschooling, Christian and private school classrooms.
- Fruit of the Spirit Bible lesson: Paul & Silas in jail
- Map activity: Paul’s journey
- Worksheet: Joyful in jail?
- Bible word search puzzle: Singing to God
- Bible craft: Paper chains
- Worksheet: I can pray when I’m…
- Worksheet: S is for sing
- Worksheet: Paul & Silas in jail
- Coloring page: My spirit rejoices
- Fruit of the Spirit banner: Joy
- Worksheet: Let's draw
- Answer key for parents and teachers
Prep is quick and easy... Just print the activity pages and you're ready for a fun and engaging class!
This is a great way to introduce Bible stories into your classroom. Use this resource as a whole class story or print multiple activity sheets and have them available for your students to finish during lesson time.
Check out Bible Pathway Adventures for more resources.
Copyright © BPA Publishing Ltd.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Follow us on Pinterest